Thursday, January 11, 2007

What the heck is going on...

I've been hearing a LOT about this Tokai earthquake that's on its way over here. Every 100 - 150 years the area I am in suffers from a major earthquake. They get a lot of random little ones every couple of months, but nothing too serious. Currently we're in the 100 - 150 year time frame for the big one. Infact, they've already named it "Tokai". Hopefully this sucker doesn't strike while I'm here, but it may. We've been warned that we get, usually, 2 hours to 24 hours of warning before it strikes, luckily. So not only will living here be fun and exciting, but i'll also be scary as hell! Great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Having the ground shake a bit might help any stomach problems. If not, I knoe you have lots of Pepto cause I packed it for you.