Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Here We Go. Again.

Just over a year ago I got back from Japan and now I'm heading back to the airport for another 13 hour flight. I'm going to be living with a host family consisting of...

A mother who likes to sing, bake, and do arts and crafts
Two 8 year old twin girls named after the two different bullet trains whose hobbies include "wind instruments"
A twelve year old son
A dad

All are musicians, I can't wait to meet all of them.

In the mean time I have to worry about my plane not crashing... my greatest irrational fear.

-MIKE

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your plane will not crash. You have way too many things to accomplish and too many people would be mad if it did. Jeremy and Connor would have to live in the giant, creepy apartment alone if anything happenened to you. They would not be happy. Your feet will be back on solid ground in about 9 more hours. I am actually sure you are enjoying the flight more then the last since Moseley provided you with things to make flying more pleasurable.Have a blast.

Livvy said...

I know this is kind of random timing because this was posted in like 2008, but I was wondering what program you were on and such, bacause im going to Japan for a semester this fall. Its kind of early to do it so im wondering how you have so many oportunities, because i know im going to want to go again when im in university :D

Livvy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.