Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hikari...

A brief moment of Hikari...

In the car on the way home from the special olympics my host mom said "Were you sisters like this when you were younger?" I had to think so I thought back to what had happened at the olympics thing were at...

It was REALLY hot and we were all sweating and I got sunburned, Hikari yells out "Mom, my BUTT itches, will you scratch my butt?" The mom scratched the top of her butt for her a little, it was the bottom of her back. Hikari yells "Nooooo mom, IN my butt, on the inside." Needless to say, my host mom was so embarrassed but couldn't help but laugh at this ridiculous request. Hikari stuck her finger up her butt and pulled it out and smelled it. Then she threatened to touch everyone in the family with it. This girl is hilarious.


Back to the car ride "No, honestly, they werent." "haha, I didn't think so. Hikari, you'll never get a boyfriend if you make everyone smell the smell of your butt on your finger..."

I do make these kids out to sound bad, they are a little tough, but they are also really funny. They like putting their barrettes and clips in my hair I'll leave a little picture for you... Here's me and Nozomi with a little bit of Hikari.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When you were realy little but old enough to finally get some hair, Kate used to put things in your hair all the time and dress you up. Now you have sisters doing it to you when you're an adult. I think I will send you some good tricks to play on them now. (or perhaps Kate and Susanna can think fo some better ones)