Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's So Cold In My Apartment...

1) I can see my breath anytime a heater is not on.

2) After reaching the desired temperature of 22 degrees Celsius (About 72 degrees Fahrenheit) if I turn my kerosene heater off, the temperature will fall 10 degrees to about 12 degrees Celsuis (about 54 degrees) in about 10-15 minutes.

3) Steam rises from the toilet when you pee.

4) So much steam is created in my shower that I literally couldn't see the ground or where any soap or shampoo bottles were. I was lost in a cloud of white.

5) I no longer have to put all my groceries away/can purchase more food than my little fridge has room for because it's colder outside of my fridge than it is inside of it.

I will continue this list going for a little while.

2 comments:

Dad said...

That is cold. How does your guitar survive?

Susanna said...

I like #3