Monday, December 21, 2009

More On Driving...

It seems that I'm constantly behind a bus or a slow moving truck when I drive somewhere around my neighborhood. All the roads here are one lane and you can't really pass anyone... it's kind of annoying.

Also...

Dear driver of some little spunky Subaru Car,

I don't care how great your car handles driving in snow. The next time you tail me that close and flash your headlights at me while I'm driving in a heavy snow storm I WILL slam on my brakes. You, sir or madam, are forgetting that I drive a 1991 Nissan Cube that has given me more trouble than I can deal with. It's gone through 2 car batteries in 2 months, a new alternator, a tire, and various other small annoying issues. I don't have much to lose when it comes to this car. I don't mind adding a dent onto the back of this thing.

From,

The 1991 Nissan Cube Driver

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well at least you can slam on the brakes in your 1991 Nissan Cube and your car would stop in winter, unlike your car at home.