Monday, March 12, 2007

That is Soooooo Japanese, Also.

I just had to share this...

on the third floor of Nanzan Daigakku's E-Building (The school I go to) I noticed this by the hallway windows...





As you can see. Incase of a fire, you are supposed to wrap a belt thing around you and jump out the window. This is a perfect example of the brilliant yet strange inventions that Japan has to offer. If this were in America we all know that some couragous college student would try it out when there wasn't a fire and would surely kill himself. His parents would then sue the school for having it... it would just get out of hand. I get sad when I think about that. All the genius live saving inventions we COULD have but alas, we can't have.

Anyway, I think I am gonna try it out this week, wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you would get on national TV again if you try it. Make sure someone films it so I can see it on YouTube. You know I will sue if it does not work and you are stuck there for hours or if you crash to the ground.