Friday, September 4, 2009

New Ice Cream

I got yelled at for being late today. Know how late I was? 30 seconds. I missed the first 2 seconds of morning announcements. I can admit that I shouldn't have been late, it was slightly irresponsible, especially since I woke up an hour earlier than I usually do... but the vice principal said THIS to me...

VP:Please don't be late, again.
Mike: I'm sorry, I should have left earlier, I drove slowly because I am scared driving here since we drive on the opposite side of the road in America. It's very different. I apologize, I will leave earlier.
VP:Yes, I understand. I think you should not be late again because when you are late, everyone stares at you. They stare at you.
Mike:Hate to break it to ya, BUT everyone in this whole country stares at me even when I'm not late. Ya dig, Vice Prince?

The last line didn't actually happen. But I thought it.

Anyway, after work I ran some errands and then decided to get some ice cream at my favorite strange-flavored ice cream shop "Yummy" today I got another scoop of Tiramisu Ice Cream. I bought a small cup of mango sherbert for later and I managed to convince Hilary to buy... Hakkaisan Sherbert. Hakkaisan is a local Japanese Sake. At the ice cream store it says "If you buy this you absolutely cannot drive home." It was serious too. She didn't eat it there, it's in our freezer now. I'll update you later on the taste. Apparently it's really strong according to the lady at Yummy who makes it.

We'll chat more soon...

More photos are up at www.flickr.com/ohmalarkey

-Mike

1 comment:

Dad said...

Mayonnaise ice cream anyone?